SVC is now hiring a Finance Manager to join our team! Here are the tasks, requirements and application portal for this job:
Position Title: Finance Manager
Directly Reports to: Financial Controller and CEO
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Timeshare: Siem Reap Office with occasional field visits
Location: Siem Reap
Application Deadline: 7th April 2022
Where do I apply?: Scroll down to the bottom of this page or CLICK HERE
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process. Creating and processing sale invoices, customers refund and credit memo if any.
- Cross check all advance, clearance and request from staff to ensure accuracy and advise if any mistake.
- Cross check monthly timesheet to against request and actual expenses.
- Communicating and work closely with SVC guides, staff and others and promptly response and process.
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliation.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy and link account correctly.
- Handling payments for local and overseas in an organized and timely manner.
- Prepare payment for Petty Cash replenishment and handle office daily expenses.
- Follow up the advance and clearance monitoring report and update if any major concerns.
- Ensure all accounting transaction records are maintaining in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Prepare TOP, monthly tax, calculation, submission of required document in a timely manner. Prepare monthly National Security Fund in a timely manner.
- Work with Booking officer to verify revenue, cash collection, un-deposit fund and cash or check deposit before posting into system and producing financial report.
- Work with Community Officer and Booking Officer to review community service agreements and community financial processes. This may include field work.
- Maintain all accounting documents and filling, and perform other tasks assigned by direct manager and technical line manager.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills in Khmer and English.
- Problem solver and team player.
- Passion for tourism and Cambodia’s wildlife.
- 5 years experience in Financial Management
- Experience and knowledge of Cambodian Tax and NSSF
- Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field