Discover the real Cambodia
Bringing together wildlife, nature, conservation and community in unparalleled experiences
Journey into wild Cambodia
We have been running wildlife tours since 2006, and using our partnerships with the Cambodian Government and the Wildlife Conservation Society. Our work with local communities enables us to take you to amazing places “off the beaten track” and away from the tourist crowds where you will see the real Cambodia, see its unique wildlife and meet its fascinating people.
Siem Reap and the Northern Plains
Uncover extraordinary natural phenomenon just a couple of hours from Siem Reap, camp by forest waterfalls or journey off the beaten track to our community ecolodges, safari camps and even tree-houses in Cambodia’s Northern Plains wildlife sanctuaries.
From overnight trips, to 6 day tours taking you to the most important, yet largely undiscovered natural wonders and wildlife locations of Northern Cambodia. Every tour contributes to conservation and community development in Cambodia.
- Explore the mysterious and hidden remote jungle temples of the Northern Plains including, Prey Veng, Betreed and Koh Ker.
- See the national bird of Cambodia and critically endangered Giant Ibis.
- Experience the daily village life of rural Cambodian farmers and learn more about how IBIS Rice is changing their livelihoods.
- Marvel at the storks and pelicans flying over the Tonle Sap at Prek Toal bird sanctuary.
Jahoo Gibbon Camp and Keo Siema
The Jahoo Gibbon Camp is a true responsible tourism and conservation project, giving you unique access to trek deep into the core of Keo Seima Wildlife Sanctuary. The project opens up Seima’s northern highlands for the first time, and is part of key conservation and species monitoring by WCS and the indigenous Bunong community.
From single-day Gibbon spotting in the conservation area and forest trekking to remote waterfalls, to multi-day forest adventures following the Black-shanked Douc Langurs and the tracks of Asian Elephants to traditional Bunong spirit sites with our forest Safari camp as a base.
- Trek deep into the forests of Keo Siema Wildlife Sanctuary in pursuit of a vast array of birdlife and gibbons.
- Stay at Jahoo Gibbon Camp and relax on the custom-made observation platfrom to view the spectacular birdlife as the sun sets over Cambodia.
- Visit and experience the rescued Asian Elephants at the Elephant Valley Project.
Cambodian Culture and Wildlife Adventure Tour
Endangered Primates and Forest Trekking
Jahoo Gibbon Camp Experience
Rainforest Primates, Birding and Elephant Conservation
Have something else in mind?
We offer custom tour packages which gives you the opportunity to create your perfect experience. If you would like to find out more about putting together a custom tour, please head over to our information page.