Temples and Birds
Birding watching around the iconic Angkor temples
See the iconic temples of Angkor in a new way with our official Angkor Temple Guides who are also fully-trained expert birding guides. For a relaxed day of viewing the remote and less-visited temples in the countryside around Siem Reap with the chance of seeing some high-quality rare birds why not join us for a trip into Angkorian culture?
You will be collected and dropped back to your hotel.
Water will be provided to you throughout the trip.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Temple Pass fees
Angkor Pass not provided, SVC can organise a 1-day pass at the cost is $37 per person.
Tip or gratuity
Wifi not available outside of major cities and towns.
Subject to change depending on seasons and personal requests
04:45 - Pick Up
06:00 - Birding and site seeing at Angkor Wat
10:30 - Bayon Temple
12:00 – Lunch
13:00 - Ta Prohm
16:00 - Return to hotel
|Pokambor Ave, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|Unnamed Road, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia|
Things to note
When to go
Things to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun cream
- Appropriate closed-toe shoes. Walking boots are best
- Light clothing covering shoulders and knees- this is especially relevant when visiting temples and religious sites. Clothing should not be bright when birding
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof coat
- Small denominations of money. This is especially relevant when entering Northern Cambodia. $20 is the maximum denomination of money that should be taken
- Binoculars. SVC charge $5 per person per day to use our Swarovski Optik binoculars
- Ear plugs are recommended for multi-day tours. The sound of nature at night in remote areas can be loud