Temples and Birds
Birding watching around the iconic Angkor temples
See the iconic temples of Angkor in a new way with our official Angkor Temple Guides who are also fully-trained expert birding guides. For a relaxed day of viewing the remote and less-visited temples in the countryside around Siem Reap with the chance of seeing some high-quality rare birds why not join us for a trip into Angkorian culture?
You will be collected and dropped back to your hotel.
Water will be provided to you throughout the trip.
Entry & admission fees
Tip or gratuity
Wifi not available outside of major cities and towns.
Subject to change depending on seasons and personal requests
04:30 - Pick Up
06:00 - Birding and site seeing at Angkor Wat
10:30 - Bayon Temple
12:00 – Lunch
13:00 - Ta Prohm
16:00 - Return to hotel
|Pokambor Ave, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|Unnamed Road, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia|
Things to note
When to go
Things to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun cream
- Appropriate closed-toe shoes. Walking boots are best
- Light clothing covering shoulders and knees- this is especially relevant when visiting temples and religious sites. Clothing should not be bright when birding
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof coat
- Small denominations of money. This is especially relevant when entering Northern Cambodia. $20 is the maximum denomination of money that should be taken
- Binoculars. SVC charge $5 per person per day to use our Swarovski Optik binoculars
- Ear plugs are recommended for multi-day tours. The sound of nature at night in remote areas can be loud